SEARCH INTENT The way in which we use keywords and...
Find out everything about Context Marketing and how to apply it
Can you imagine being able to carry out an individualized marketing campaign for each user or type of person? With context marketing it is a very tangible possibility. In fact, it is a term that has gained a lot of force in 2020, with the arrival of the pandemic, and that has generated amazing results.
Any technique that improves the user experience is well received by marketing and the general public. Therefore, here we tell you all the information you need to know about context marketing, and that will give you an idea of how to use it to your benefit.
What is context marketing?
When you handle context marketing, then, you can create content that goes beyond what was thought to satisfy the reader. That is, with this, a teaching is achieved, fulfilling the expectations of the users or adapting to what the reader was really looking for.
If any of these premises are true, it means that you handle context marketing very well. In other words, this term refers to techniques that focus their attention on what the user thinks and what surrounds him.
Thus, this practice has the task of delivering the correct information to the right individual for a suitable period of time and in the most convenient place. Therefore, context marketing needs to be used with a fairly broad personalization rate, which often has to be applied live or in real time.
1. Changes required to implement context marketing
This type of marketing requires a series of changes that allow the appropriate collection of data by users. For this, it is important that you make a series of relevant changes that help you perform a correct context marketing.
- If there is something very characteristic of surveys, it is the number of people who skip them and press the “Back” command. Therefore, the main and by far essential for this context marketing process is to give your surveys a facelift. In this sense, it will be necessary to create intelligent forms, which invite in a friendly way to be answered.
- On the other hand, you can find leads that are ready to buy, while others will not yet have security for it. These cases are frequent and usual, therefore, you cannot dedicate a landing page only for those willing to purchase a product. Luckily, current technology will allow you to adapt your landing page to the different stages of purchase so that they do not lose interest.
- Building segments for your context marketing implementation is essential for it to work seamlessly. In this way, you can dedicate each of these sections to the different stages in which users are. Thus, you will be responding correctly to the convenience of the time in which the information arrives, as well as its relevance.
2. Come up with your own contextual marketing strategies
To apply the right content, to the right individual and at an ideal time, it is important that you first apply several strategies that help you perform context marketing. In this sense, here you will see those techniques that you must perform to achieve it.
Close knowledge of your target audience
Los tiempos en el que se creaba contenido solo para postearlo en tu web o blog ya pasó. En cambio, ahora es imprescindible que el material que subas a tu sitio sea de real importancia para tu público, y para ello, debes conocerlos muy bien.
En este sentido, para que tu marketing de contexto tenga éxito, debes saber a quién te estas dirigiendo, cuáles son sus intereses, pasiones, deseos e intenciones. Así, podrás ayudarlos y entregarles un contenido realmente útil para ellos.
WEB CONTENT BEYOND WRITTEN
When it comes to content for the web, many times it is thought that it is only about everything written. The truth is that users do not always like to consume so much text, so visual support is also included.
That is, videos, images, infographics, GIFs, graphics, among others, can be considered within this category. Finding a good balance between both elements can add value to your context marketing.
The more data, the better
There are two aspects that encompass this term. First of all, using data within your content generally makes a great impression on users. When they see these numbers, they will feel more confident about what you offer and you will encourage sales.
But, what really makes a change with respect to context marketing, is the data collected by users. These will depend on whether your marketing strategies work properly. That is, if you don’t know anything about your target audience, how will you know what content to upload or what actions to take about it?
Customization to the limit
This is the key, the vital piece for your context marketing plan to bear fruit, constant customization based on the user (s). And, the ideal way to achieve this is by analyzing those implicit and explicit data with respect to the client.
That said, the implicit data can be segmented, for example, in which websites the user has visited, the device model they use or their current location. While the explicit ones are those that the Internet user has provided, and which are personal, such as their full name, email address, telephone number, among others.
When you own both parts, you can take them and combine them. In this way, you will be able to personalize the information beyond just mentioning a name included in a predetermined message, generating a feeling of closeness.
Más artículos similares
GOOGLE SHOPPING, FIND OUT HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS Google...
GOOGLE CORE WEB VITALS AND HOW THEY AFFECT THE RANKING...
Everything you need to know about Google Analytics Google Analytics,...
8 TIPS TO GET AN ATTRACTIVE ONLINE STORE DESIGN The...
KNOW HOW TO APPLY SEO TECHNIQUES FOR ECOMMERCE OR VIRTUAL...